Workshop design can vary to participants' needs and available time frame. Workshops are typically 1, 2 or 3 days in duration, and are built from a set of segments that include:
- a full or half-day session on rapid concept sketching for designers
- a full or half-day session on urban sketching (watercolor optional)
- a full or half-day sketch outing on location in your community or campus.
- a 1-hour public lecture
We would be delighted to discuss your needs and to prepare a workshop proposal for you, including a workshop overview, preliminary agenda, participants' materials list, venue requirements, audio-visual equipment needs, fees and reimbursable expenses.
CONTACT US for availability and details.
Comments from workshop clients and participants:
- "It was a great weekend and event--the best that we have had in largest measure due to your excellent instruction, nurturing guidance and sense of humor!" -Michigan State University
- "I loved this workshop, learned so much from James in such a short time. Well planned with clear expectations. James was excellent at communicating and explaining everything. I learned a lot more than I anticipated. This was a great workshop." -International Urban Sketching Symposium participant
- "This was by far my favorite workshop, mostly due to Jim's expertly set-up class. He explains one concept after the other in a clear and understandable way. There is an easy to follow increase in complexity, which keeps the class challenging and interesting. Jim was also very able in giving feedback and explaining what and how to improve." -International Urban Sketching Symposium participant
- "I would take another workshop with Jim and Patti anytime." -International Urban Sketching Symposium participant
|Invited workshop locations to date.|